It is, has been, and will continue to be the policy of ABL to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Further, it is the policy of this Company to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements. We wish to take this opportunity to issue a formal reaffirmation of this policy and to assure each applicant, employee and party with whom we do business of our personal commitment to our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives.
Our continued success depends heavily on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons. ABL will continue to direct our employment practices toward ensuring equal opportunity for all. The Company intends that all matters related to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, terminations and layoffs and recalls, as well as all company-sponsored social and recreational programs and all treatment on the job be free of unlawful discriminatory practices.
As a federal contractor we are obliged to keep records, make reports to the federal government, develop written Affirmative Action Programs and otherwise document the results of our good faith efforts to ensure equality of employment opportunity at ABL, Inc.
Current Job Openings
- Research Specialist- Cell Biology
- Associate Staff Scientist - Upstream Process Development
- Associate Director, Process Development
- Executive Assistant to the President/CEO
- Regional Sales Manager - East Coast
ABL, Inc is committed to providing our employee with an outstanding benefits package that strives to exceed expectations. Our package includes:
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short-Term-Disability (STD) Insurance
- Long-Term-Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Basic Long Term Care Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 6 Weeks PTO (depending on years of service)
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Family and Medical Leave
- The 401(k) plan matches 75% of the first 6% of employee's pre-tax or ROTH contribution provided after 90 days of employment. ABL, Inc. will also add an additional 5% contribution of eligible pay regardless of whether you contribute or not.
- Transportation Subsidy Program
- Tuition Reimbursement- Up to $8,000 a year
- Computer Loan Program
- Computer Discount Program
- Service Awards Program
- Pre- Paid Legal Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Note: The benefits described herein are subject to periodic review. The company reserves the right to modify or discontinue these benefits at any time. Nothing in this summary is intended to create a contractual obligation or any definite period of employment. If there are discrepancies between actual policies or benefit contracts and the information contained in this summary, the applicable policies or benefit contracts will govern.